Tuesday 14 July 2020

Design A Business Logo











About:

Fiverr says the writing of this description is my chance to be creative, I disagree. My real chance to be creative is when is start designing a logo. 



I will give all my knowledge and experience into creating the perfect logo for your business, but all that is for nothing without creativity, that's the reason why most of all I'm going to be creative with your new logo. Push the boundaries, explore new possibilities, create something unique, something that will make your brand stand out from the competition! 

Well seems like I did put some creativity in this description after all :)



Let's get back to formalities, I will provide:



  • all export formats you ask for (many of them even without you asking :) )
  • quickest turnaround 
  • perfect communication
  • understanding
  • initial concepts and revisions as described in a selected package
  • LOGO YOU WILL BE PROUD OF



Still not convinced? Hit me a message with any questions or concerns and I will answer in shortest time. 



Closing this tab already? Sorry to hear that, I still hope you are having a nice day.

Stefan Prodanovic

Reviews


:

Stefan is a fantastic logo designer. I was very picky about each detail and I appreciated his patience with me. It was a pleasure to work with you.

:

Stefan was AMAZING! He was very patient and got me EXACTLY what I needed. His ideas from the start were exactly where I was headed. Sometimes it's hard for business owners to communicate what's in their brain but Stefan was asking the right questions, which made it much easier. I couldn't be happier and look forward to having more graphic design/logo design work done form Stefan. I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a perfect logo!

:

Stefan is creative and was patient with all my requests. It was a pleasure to work with you. Thank you.

:

Thank you Pwaperpro! very good work and very flexible in the implementation of requirements. we had a very good experience with this work and are fully pleased with the logo. Thanks again!

:

Stefan was really easy to work with. He came up with a great concept almost immediately and within a few hours, he delivered a high quality product. I'll definitely be using him again in future.







Design A Business Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment