Sunday 5 July 2020

3 Beautiful Luxury Feminine Signature Logo











About:

Hello!


Are you looking for Elegant, beautiful and High-Quality Luxury Feminine Logo for your business?


This luxury Feminine logo design will give your business a professional look, making you stand out against even the toughest competitors. 
My logos are perfect for photographers, artisans, event planners, florists, interior designers, stylists, boutiques, make-up artists, bloggers, small businesses, or anyone looking to represent themselves with a modern, professional Brand. 


Why choose me?


  • 3 initial Feminine Logo designs
  • Vector quality logo salable to any size without loosing resolution
  • Unlimited revision until you are Satisfied
  • 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
  • PROFESSIONAL customer service and communication at all times
  • High quality work
  • Extra fast delivery within 12 hours.
  • Professional & Friendly service
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed!


Now if you want to ask any question just message me, i am very fast to respond & friendly in nature. 

Sincerely,

Faiza :)






Professional Logo design | Modern | Flat | Minimalist | Text | cosmetics | fashion | beauty | Custom | Makeup | Feminine | Creative | Signature | Luxury | Elegant | Watercolor

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I am absolutely in love with my logo! its exactly what I asked for and service was fast friendly and amazing!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😍😍😊😊

Seller's Response:

Not only was the idea given to me awesome, but the timeline was met. The designer was great in communicating despite the difference in time zone. The designer was very pleasant to work with. I would highly recommend this person!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 😍😊😊

Seller's Response:

LOVEEEEE EVERY DESIGN ‼ I was so indecisive but she incorporated the 2 & made a masterpiece !! I'm recommending everyone to her!







3 Beautiful Luxury Feminine Signature Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment