Wednesday 29 July 2020

Gym Athlete Fitness Brand Modern Logo Design











About:

Looking for a professional quality  modern logo for gym athlete, fitness brand, fitness clothing brand, and fitness products logo 



My design style normally revolves around the company name, it's service and client requirements. and the results are professional, clean and creative. I have more than seven years of experience in logo and branding.



In this gig, I will Design a gym athlete fitness brand and fitness clothing brand logo and triangle style modern logo, I will design different style like letter mark,  initials, monogram, wordmark, icon mark, Luxurious, personal and Dynamic brand etc.





Why choose this Gig.



  • Continued support after the delivery of the final product.
  • Quick design turnaround 
  • Clear and quick communication.
  • Clean Professional design.
  • 100% satisfied guarantee


Compare all three packages about gig package's price and service include 

select the best one which suits your needs and budget.

We highly recommend the standard and premium package.



NOTE - We doesn't do mascot character or cartoon character logo 



If you have any questions don't hesitate to contact me.


Reviews


Seller's Response:

Zak was fantastic. I had several revisions to do as I was fussy with the text. The seller worked with me and delivered a fantastic product! Thanks again!

Seller's Response:

Great buyer super-recommended here on Fiverr! great communication with a strong sense of collaboration thanks so much for ordering gym athlete fitness brand modern logo design.

Seller's Response:

Great designer! Knows how to listen, fast and keeps things simple. He upgraded my old logo and was very fast with modifying it all. I highly recommend him.

:

bigrxca911 has ordered for his first time my gym athlete fitness brand modern logo design service here on Fiverr. This is an incredible customer, great communication with a strong sense of collaboration. I hope to help him again in the future on other projects. Thank you for the great tips,

:

Great experience working with this designer and I highly recommend. Zak is fast, responsive, very talented, and very pleasant to work with. Any revision I asked for, he provided very quickly and with good quality. I'm SO HAPPY with my new logo!!! THANK YOU ZAK!!!







Gym Athlete Fitness Brand Modern Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment