Wednesday 29 July 2020

Design An Elegant Logo For Hair Brand











About:

Hello to the elegant person,

Let's sparkle your hair brand with an awesome concept of glitter.

For that, I am excited to design a logo for your;

  • -Hair Extension/wig brand.
  • -Hairdresser/Stylist.
  • -Hair Stylist.
  • -Hair Treatment.
  • -Hair Cosplay.
  • -Hair Salon.
  • -Hair Products. 


WHY, This gig?

  • Unique Combination of Glitter with some sassy writing with the presentation of hair.
  • I provide unlimited revisions until my buyer is not happy with the design.
  • I have value for your time and money so if you're not satisfied with the work you can ask for a refund.


WHAT will you get in this gig?

  • Provide you with the description if you are not familiar with the formats which are given to you So you can get how to use those.
  • 3D Mockup image for beautiful presentation.
  • Simple Color Combination of black and white FREE.
  • Editable Vector Source File, So you can change anything in your logo in the future.


HOW, do I work?

I will do my best to satisfy my customer, I am sure that when my customers receive their logos, they feel that it was worth.



Note: The Basic package of 10$ just includes a "Basic" design, so please discuss with me first for that. 



Thanks a heap!

~Rubi Mughal~




Reviews


Seller's Response:

The BEST DESIGNER on Fiverr Period!! I've worked with Rubi for 3 yrs now, she’s always been extremely patient and willing to help. She has designed 4 Logos for me. Thanks Rubi, you’re the best!🥰

Seller's Response:

what an angel! i asked for so many modifications and rubi was always willing to work on the adjustments and make it perfect for me. i appreciate her so much!

:

I love the logo and everything that you do! Thank you for being so helpful and quick every time I need your services!

:

Thank you so much

:

Ruby, you are awesome. This young lady is amazing and talented at what she does. I mean she literally works with you to make sure you are satisfied with your project. Rubi_Mughai gave an outstanding performance on her work, from the moment I contacted her, she responded back within a couple of minutes, she was very professional, respectful and polite. Whatever I needed to be changed, she understood the concept and got right to work, I would recommend her to anyone who looking to do a logo.







Design An Elegant Logo For Hair Brand

No comments:

Post a Comment