Sunday 19 July 2020

Unique Creative Minimalist Business Logo Design











About:

In the light of COVID-19, gig pricing lowered by 25%. Let us help each other in this hard time.



Hi

I'll design a unique and modern business Logo with my creativity and skills in Vector (.ai,EPS, PDF and SVG)

  • Get unique concepts for your websites/business/product!
  • My designs are unique and Standout with Incomparable Quality


Updated Portfolio: https://goo.gl/RrT54A



What will you get in Gig deliverables:
  • 2-3 unique designs concepts 
  • Professional and unique modern concepts
  • 300 DPI HIGH-QUALITY JPG, and PNG format.
  • AI (Source file), PSD (Photoshop file) and High-Quality PDF


Why trust me?
  • Less than 1 Hours Response Time
  • 100% Customer Satisfaction 
  • 100% Money Back Guarantee 
  • Full Copyright 
  • I guarantee on-time delivery 
  • FULLY editable files where colors and text can be updated. 


 Note:
  • I might use stock art/images or parts of it if customer demands
  • I do not design a mascot ,cartoon characters and 3d logos.




!!!!!!! Order now for Logo !!!!!!!!



Thanksbilalhaider23



Business Logo Design | unique Logo Design | Modern Logo | creative | hand drawn | feminine | signature | custom logo

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Value for money. This was my first transaction on the platform and it was pretty smooth. The seller responded promptly to the initial design and final modification and the final product was up to my satisfaction. Kodoooos.

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

This is our second project with bilalhaider23 and we continue to be really impressed with the work, attention to detail and prompt deliver/response time. Highly recommend to anyone needing logo design.

Seller's Response:

Thanks and it was my pleasure to work for you

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much!!!!







Unique Creative Minimalist Business Logo Design

No comments:

Post a Comment