Saturday 18 July 2020

Design Real Estate Logo











About:

Dear Sir / Ma'am ,



Are  you looking for a Real estate Logo without TYPICAL DESIGNS?



Yes, you are in the right place now. I'm here to design an innovative logo for your name that stands out from the others.you can check my gig images and checkout whether order or not..



I have over 500+ reviews for in my profile, Special for real estate logos. This gig is very useful for People who doing business in real estate 





What you will get for 35$



  • Innovative real estate logo concept
  • 3D mockup 
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 100% customer satisfaction
  • Print ready 300DPI CMYK images (JPEG )






Why you should Choose Me ?


  • I am Professional and Friendly logo designer
  • I work as a team to you.
  • Affrodable prices
  • Always available for logo consultation
  • I treated every Client as a Loyal Friend
  • Willing to help you with UNLIMITED revisions
  • Quick response time within few minutes
  • MONEY BACK GUARANTEE


So why are waiting order and see a variety in the design rather than other sellers....if you have any problem please message me before ordering..



Thanks,

Anu

Reviews


:

Seller was very helpful and patient. Seller did a nice 3D mock job and was able to bring my vision to life. I highly reccomend her services. TY.

:

Did the work in a timely manner. Good designs. Will use her again if I needed another logo. I am not sure why a review is needed before I get the final product. Should I not get the product and then choose to review at my own time line?

:

I love all my logos that I’ve received , I suggest all of you guys go get some of your work done from this person .

:

Great Service and was very prompt with following up and delivering our product in a timely manner! would definitely reccomend and use again!

:

I enjoyed working with Anu. I sent her the details of what our company does and she designed something beautiful and delivered the project on time.







Design Real Estate Logo

No comments:

Post a Comment