Saturday 5 September 2020

Design Modern Minimalist Custom Logo











About:

I will design creative modern minimalist logo for your Brand



As a Logo Designer, I'm offering you my creative modern minimalist Logo Design Service. I'll always ensure you 100% Quality and Satisfaction in my work guaranteed. I hope you're 100% happy with the final product that will perfectly represent your company. 




Here's my Portfolio: https://www.flickr.com/photos/studioking/


What benefits do you get from this GIG?



  • Unlimited Revisions until client satisfaction.
  • 100% Original initial concepts.
  • Meaningful and fresh ideas.

  • Unique and Creative design. 
  • High resolution 300 dpi

  • Fast and high-quality professional customer service.
  • Friendly and Quick communication. 
  • 24 hours customer support.

  • Less than 2 Hours Response Time.
  • 100% Satisfaction guaranteed.
  • Delivery on Time.


Be Confident and place your order now & get High-Quality Logo Design for your Brand. 



Please feel free to contact me with any questions that you have.


Please read the FAQs below before ordering.


Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I needed some modifications done on a previous project he completed and the pricing was reasonable and the turnaround time was exactly what I needed. I have done multiple projects with Jahadul and will continue to use his services. Thank you!

:

The seller did exactly what I asked for in my description and was easy to reach and communicate with. I highly recommend for your logo design needs.

:

Thank you so much.

:

This is 5th Time working with Studio King. They always deliver unique and professional design in short time.

:

Great work Again thank you so much




No comments:

Post a Comment