Friday 11 September 2020

Design Professional Business Logo With Copyrights











About:

Hi there, welcome to our gig!



We have expertise in creating Modern and Premium brand identities. Each business requires a professional logo to effectively convey their services and create an everlasting presence.  
Thus, We focus on creating simple yet effective designs that leave an enduring impression on the customer's mind.


You are paying a QUALITY GIG to receive a HIGH-END PROFESSIONAL BUSINESS DESIGN along with PREMIUM SERVICES.


MASCOT DESIGNS ARE NOT INCLUDED IN BASIC OR STANDARD GIGS.


Advantages of getting this GIG:


* Combination of experience and creativity.
* TOP NOTCH quality designs
* Transparent and High resolution file types.
* Complete Branding Guide
* Custom Logo.
* Fast support.
* Money back guarantee.
* Unlimited revisions until you are 100% satisfied. 


Customer satisfaction is our top priority!



Please review the FAQ section for further clarification.


All the copyrights will belong to the customer after completion.


If you have any queries, feel free to contact us. 


Corporate Logo | Logo Design | Premium | Professional | Modern | Vintage | Badge | Hand drawn | Feminine | Signature | Custom Logo Design | Business Logo Design

Reviews


:

I provided Shailene with a template of my design based on hand drawn mock up and with instructions about the back ground color options I want and to add a splash of neon orange wherever she saw fit. She came through very well. I like it.

:

They were very quick with design and revisions. They gave me two very different options that matched my description to them and the picture I had in my head. Would 100% work with them again!

:

VERY PROFESSIONAL SELLER. He contacted me ASAP after my initial request and delivered his work even before the deadline. Definitely satisfied with the service.

:

Amazing! Sent me 3 different options and made all the modification requests I made. I love my new logo! Thank you!

:

The seller has always been very helpful, quick and patient. I would say especially patient given the different revisions requested. Absolutely recommended.




No comments:

Post a Comment