Sunday 20 September 2020

Design Professional Logo For Your Business











About:

Welcome to the best Logo Designing Service!
Hello! My name is Affaann



If you are looking to get Professional, Flat, Creative, Unique / Trendy, Minimal logo design for your Company, Business, Website, Product or Brand then congrats you've come to right place.



My Services: 


1. High-Quality & Professional LOGO
2. Great communication
3. 100% Customer Satisfaction 
4. Unlimited Revisions
5. HIGH Resolutions and 300 Dpi
6. Quick Reply
7. Money Back Guaranty


All logos are designed in a vector format so can be resized to anything without lose of quality
Formats include:  JPG, PNG, PDF, EPS and AI.




NOTE:



Unlimited Revision does NOT mean unlimited Logo concepts! We provide the logo design based on your specific requirements. If you want to change the entire logo concept after delivery, we request you to order additional gig as it is a FRESH DESIGN.



Do not place any order related to ALCOHOL or DATING sites.



I am always available 24 hours Order now! Or contact me for more details Thanks,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great job , good service ,delivered on time, I am really happy with my new logo .It is very helpful, gives you advice and works professionally. I recommend

Seller's Response:

I am really glad that this buyer is so much satisfied with the delivery. Hope to work again with this amazing buyer

Seller's Response:

Fast communication with great design. Helpful and willing to listen to get the job done right. Will definitely recommend it.

Seller's Response:

I am really glad that this buyer is so much satisfied with the delivery. Hope to work again with this amazing buyer

Seller's Response:

Seller was great, they produced a Logo exactly what I needed, made revisions quickly and was everything I had hope for. I got exactly what I expected. 10/10




No comments:

Post a Comment