Wednesday 23 September 2020

Create An Elegant High Quality Feminine Watercolor Logo











About:

# Not only the logo but also I design a business card, stationery designs, flyers, social media kit 



Hi,


I'll Make an elegant high quality gorgeous professional logo for your brand or company. I give you a beautiful logo with 3 Variations.



IF YOU WANT BRAND BOARD! Please add extras



You will get from:



Elegant High-quality Feminine LOGO with 3 Variations (MAIN, ALTERNATIVE & SUBMARK)

Unique, Creative, Elegant and Modern Feminine or Watercolor Design Ideas
Friendly 24/7 Customer Service
100% Money Back Guaranteed if you are not Satisfied.
On-Time Delivery
Unlimited revisions
Printable Resolution file
High Resolution 300 DPI


I highly recommend always to buy the Premium package. You'll get  
10 days exclusive offer

Receive 15 days from order completion and make any changes to your logo absolutely free! 


If you are interested and want to get an elegant high-quality gorgeous brand identity, please make your order. 
I'm really looking forward to working with you. 



If you have any questions, please feel free to send me a message.

Have a nice day. Thanks

Reviews


:

Overall a very fantastic experience it was definitely worth every step it took to get to the final look. She's incredible excellent customer service will never hesitate to use her services. THANK YOU!!!!!!!!! It's been a pleasure

:

Exactly what I was looking for. Very helpful and willing to go beyond her offer. Definitely one of the best on Fiverr.....will be back again soon.

:

Thank you so much for all your hard work!! With that being said this was my first Fiverr purchase. She exceeded my expectations. She put my vision to life, I sent her examples of what I liked color schemes and she sent me some ideas. The drafts were amazing that I couldn’t really pick what I liked most. Thinking of my brand I sent in some edits I would like and her response was fast and perfect for what I wanted. If your looking for your design to come to life I so recommend. Response was fast. The social media kits are ready for whatever platform needed.

:

Wonderful wonderful wonderful customer service! I changed things so many times. Had her take two designs and put them together to make one. edit tiny details. Change colors. It turned out just how I wanted and I am so happy with it! And every time I made a change, she thanked me and got right on it and had a prompt response with changes. Makes sure you know revisions are fine and even encouraged! Would definitely recommend and work with again!

:

Im a very happy and satisfied customer. She met all my needs and she didn't hesitate to make any changes if there was any to be made. She was very polite and after everything I got an amazing branding kit i have no complaints. I will definitely be recommending her services.




No comments:

Post a Comment