Thursday 24 September 2020

Make Unique Minimalist Logo Design With Hidden Meanings











About:

Hello there, Reyki here!



I am a professional graphic designer specializing in visual brand identity with logo design as my core expertise. I have been +7 years collaborated with hundreds of divergent brands and small businesses gained success throughout brand visuals enhanced.



Some of my latest logofolio: https://flic.kr/s/aHsmMoxxw5



Keep it SIMPLE, but not boring!

A logo is not just about your brand's glimpse, let us make every line has its own meaning and make every first impression last! I offer 2 logo concepts for the BASIC package and get a creative, crisp, and catchy logo within 3 days. I invest quality time to develop a crucial logo for your next success story.



My workflow:

  • Brainstorm brief
  • Define problems
  • Deep research
  • Ideate
  • Sketch
  • Digitalize
  • Done



What you can expect:

  • Clear communications
  • Frequent progress update
  • Copyright worry-free
  • Usable formats
  • (RSTUV) RELEVANT - SIMPLE - TIMELESS - UNIQUE - VALUABLE outcome



I stand ready, place an order NOW!



Not sure how to get started? Check the FAQ below on my answer for top questions or chat with me first via message, I'll be there to help :)

Reviews


:

Well Reyki, is a consumate professional and gifted designer. I'm very happy with how the logo turned out in the end. I would be happy to work with him again in the future. Thank you Reyki for your hard work on this.

:

Amazing Gig! The seller delivered as promised and very efficiently. Would highly recommend.

:

Amazing Gig! The seller delivered as promised and very efficiently. Would highly recommend.

:

Absolutely great working with this seller!

:

Amazing Gig! The seller delivered as promised and very efficiently. Would highly recommend.




No comments:

Post a Comment