Thursday 17 September 2020

Design Custom Logo For Your Brand











About:

Hi! This is Sam.



I`m  highly professional logo designer with over 20 years of  experience in: 

  • custom logo design, 
  • graphic design, 
  • branding, 
  • illustrations, 
  • social media and web graphics,
  • typographic designs, 
  • photoshop editing, 
  • brochures, 
  • posters,  
  • postcards, 
  • invitations, 
100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE



My process starts with brand discovery, helping you to understand what style of logo will fit your brand the best by magnifying your target audience and brand goals. I will then send you concepts that fit your overall visual language, walking you through each step to make sure that your final logo stands out.



Why me?
  • Combination of experience and creativity
  • Reliable and Quick communication
  • Printable and HQ File size
  • Complete Branding Guide
  • Custom Logo Expert
  • 18/7 Support
  • Customer satisfaction is my top priority
i provide high-quality professional logo design. Copyrights will be with customer.

Looking for something else not included in this gig? Just message me! 

I would love to give your brief an early look so you know what to expect once the project is started

Feel free to contact now 

Reviews


: : : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment