Friday 18 September 2020

Professional Sensational And Unique Logo Design











About:

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR INTEREST ON MY GIG. 

I am an experienced logo designer who enjoys the challenge of designing visually appealing, meaningful logos that uniquely identify a company.

You can check my previous completed projects on my portfolio. Please visit my portfolio link here: http://flic.kr/s/aHsmLUA7nP

My design process:

  • Research: Researching your business, your competitors and reference material.
  • Concept: Ideating and sketching to ensure each concept is unique and of the highest quality.
  • Feedback: I will show you refined concepts (sketches) so you can decide which to go with and provide feedback.
  • Creation: If requested, improvements will be made and then the sketch will be taken into.
  • Delivery: The logo will be delivered in multiple formats, accompanied by a brief description and a link to the font used if available.

Please don't hesitate to contact me if you have any questions. I will be happy to help.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

This was the 2nd project completed by Alaminhossaon7. Both projects exceeded my expectations. Would definitely recommend and use for other projects.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much sir :)

Seller's Response:

Al-Amin Hossain did an excellent job. I am very pleased with my very 1st logo design. I like the availability and accessibility of Al-Amin. He always asked if I had any questions to feel free to contact him. He was very open to changes to make sure I was satisfied with my end result.

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much sir :)

:

He delivered exceptional customer service and was very responsive and communicative from the start. Loved the images he presented and he worked with me to better arrive at my goal. Would not hesitate to utilize his services again. I recommend this seller without hesitation! Thank you for providing a smooth experience with an area about which I had little knowledge.




No comments:

Post a Comment