Saturday 19 September 2020

Design 2 Unique Modern Logo Design With Full Copyrights











About:

Welcome to my gig,



I will design 2 minimalist, modern logo for your business, company, website or any project.



We a team with 7 years experience in logo design, and 5* satisfied customers and 7000+ positive reviews from real customers on fiverr. So this is a right place to get a minimalist, modern logo design.
My gig packages: 

  1. BASIC SERVICE - 2 concept, unlimited revisions and source files.
  2. STANDARD SERVICE - concepts, unlimited revisions, source files, 3D mockup, FAST support.
  3. PREMIUM SERVICE - 4 concepts, unlimited revisions, 3D mockup, source files, stationery, social media kit, PRIORITY support.

Note:  Our style is clean, modern, minimalist, creative, so:

  1. I don't draw cartoon characters logo.
  2. Please contact me first if you have a sketch for your business logo, or 3D business logo design.


Please contact me if you have any works related to graphic design.


#modern #minimalist #logo #design #designer #unique

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I started this project unclear about what I really wanted. He was patient, flexible, and very responsive. I love what we created together. This is my very best experience yet.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Fast and precise, exactly what I needed. Communication was in realtime. If you need a nice logo, go for it!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

Oh my dear, I'm more than impressed !! What an extraordinary work for my investment. I can recommend everybody to give realman_huth a try. In case you are really not happy with the result ==> pass over the bill to me :-) All the best to yoou ! Andreas




No comments:

Post a Comment