Sunday 27 September 2020

Design Creative Mascot Cartoon Logo











About:

Hi Everyone..!!



Our "Creative Mascot Cartoon Logo" Gig  is Focus In Quality,

Because We Believe Quality Is An Investment In The Future!



Check our cartoon Mascot logo portfolio here: https://flickr.com/photos/designx4youteam/albums/72157711606605443



Here's what you can expect:

✔Professional, friendly service

✔Easy communication.

✔My 100% Satisfaction Guarantee! 

Basic  Package $50

✔1 Creative Mascot Concept 

✔ PNG file and JPG file source files 

✔ Free unlimited revisions 

SILVER Package $100

✔2 Creative Cartoon/mascot LOGO Designs

✔Unlimited Revisions

✔Free Source Files

✔High-Resolution JPEG and PNG Transparent background

VIP Package $150

✔ 3 best Creative Cartoon / Mascot Logo 

✔ Social Media Kit (FB Banner, Twitter Banner)

✔Unlimited Revisions

✔Free Source Files

✔High-Resolution JPEG and PNG formats

✔ 6 Month support

✪ Note  

 I can deliver any project within time and I will take another 24 hrs for every revision 

✪Contact me if you have any questions 

Order now and  Get an amazing Creative Mascot Cartoon logo design For your company, site, etc..

Thank you :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

The end product once it was delivered for the Logo's were very good, however it took 13 days for a 4 day gig and I had to continually ask and beg for 2 sets of revisions that were simple changes. The seller gave multiple excuses for being late and I had one revision that was just to add eyelashes that took 4 days. I had to constantly prod them for delivery. At the end I just accepted the social media kit as is b/c I did not want to wait any longer for the logos. I said twice to use the concept 3 on the social media cover and all they did was just add all three concepts to a rectangle it is useless.

:

Seller did not understand what difference between the concepts and Different Logo Lol

:

Delivered before due date and he was very patient when I wanted to make a few changes. Love my design very much!

:

Thank u for resolving the issue

:

Excellent work and on time!




No comments:

Post a Comment