Wednesday 23 September 2020

Design Flat Creative Modern Minimalist Logo Design











About:

Hello All, Welcome to my gig!!


Do you need Flat Creative Modern Minimalist logo design?
I am here to give you the best that you need.
I have 5+ years of expertise in Flat Creative Modern Minimalist logo design. I am here to listen to your wishes, and to work together until you're100% SATISFIED.


Why choose me?



  • Total REFUND Policy If you're not Satisfy 
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • 12 Hours Express Delivery
  • Quick response for all your message
  • 24/7 Friendly service
  • High-Quality Designs
  • All Vector Printable Source files (Check Packages)
  • Flat/Creative/Modern/Minimal Logo Design
  • Animation Logo | Stationery Design | Social media Banner (Only Premium Package)


Flexible Source Formats
.AI | .EPS | .SVG | .PDF | .PSD | .JPEG | .PNG


Minimalist Logo | Minimal | Professional | Modern | Watercolor | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | 3D | Favicon | Custom Logo



I DO NOT DESIGN CARTOON/MASCOT LOGOS.



Please don't place an order before contacting me first.
Thank You ...

Reviews


:

Fast, Professional, and very nicely done. He took my ideas and comments and rolled with it! Will definitely use again!

: : : :


No comments:

Post a Comment