Tuesday 22 September 2020

Hemp, Marijuana, Cannabis, Weed Logo











About:

Welcome to my HEMP, MARIJUANA, CANNABIS, WEED LOGO gig.

 I will work on a creative, unique and professional HEMP, MARIJUANA, CANNABIS, WEED LOGO design for your business. It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business,

 I design every single logo by hand, faithfully crafted for your brand values. I then finely produce the vector version of the HEMP, MARIJUANA, CANNABIS, WEED LOGO. I work with your logo, step by step, to ensure a very personal process to a successful end.

You will get from this gig:

- Original and unique different concepts for your branding.

- 3D mockup to help you visualize your HEMP, MARIJUANA, CANNABIS, WEED LOGO in real life.

- Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).

- Vector files (Ai, EPS, and PDF).

- Transparent background (PNG).

 

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Regards, Shajuu

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Great revisions

Seller's Response:

This is amazing thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

I am grateful to work with him

Seller's Response:

Wow .. unreal how great Shajuu is . Gets it on the money . Everytime

:

The buyer is very understanding, I am feeling so comfortable to work with him. Thank you




No comments:

Post a Comment