Saturday 12 September 2020

Design Gaming Mascot Logo For Twitch, Youtube, Esports Team











About:

Hello



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, Twitch, community, etc.?

I will design an awesome best mascot logo for you !

The reason why my gig is different than others are :

  • Original drawing only, start from sketch. Never using stock art or template!
  • Real quality, using original work in the portfolio. No fake samples.
  • Quick turnaround & affordable.
  • BONUS FREE VIDEO SKETCH PROCESS of your logo
  • EXCLUSIVE COPYRIGHT agreement letter


What will you get from this gigs ?



Basic package:

  • Good quality design
  • 1 HEADSHOT MASCOT ONLY
  • NO TEXT
  • 1 Revision
  • 2000x2000 pixels preview(JPEG), transparent (PNG), vector(PDF), Source File(AI)
  • personal use only


Standard package:

  • Awesome quality design
  • Half / full body with text
  • 3 Revisions
  • 4000x4000 pixels preview(JPEG), transparent (PNG), vector(PDF), Source File(AI)
  • personal use only


Premium package:

  • PERFECT and BEST QUALITY DESIGN
  • Half / full body with text
  • UNLIMITED REVISIONS
  • 4000x4000 pixels preview(JPEG), transparent (PNG), vector(PDF), Source File(AI)
  • Commercial use
  • Exclusive copyright agreement

  • Video process


I will always keep you updated during the process



THANK YOU !!

Reviews


:

Einfach der Wahnsinn! Ich habe eine Idee geschickt und als die Skizze kam, war das schon Krass. Als fertiges Logo war es der Hammer! Kommunizieren musste ich nicht viel, da der Entwurf schon Perfekt was.

:

Great communication from the seller and love the work! Took my notes and revisions and turned them into an amazing logo!

:

Did a very good job, with my many revisions and weird request. Great communication and exceeded my expectations by far. 5 stars my man keep up the great work very skilled artist!

:

This man's work is great gave him the most general idea and he ran with it very skillful in what he does

:

The work is amazing! I got a twitch icon and banner! I will definitely be coming back if I need some more! Communication is awesome! I am so glad I picked fayfreak97 for this! :D




No comments:

Post a Comment