Monday 7 September 2020

Create An Awesome Twitch, Gaming, Esports, Sports Mascot Logo











About:

Hello everyone,

I have 3 years experienced in graphic design.

I focus on making Mascot Logo

THIS IS MY ORIGINALLY ARTWORK NOT RESELLER.



For more portfolios, you can see in my profile or on my Instagram: 

@initokodesign.id



SERVICES :



[ Basic Package ] : 



  • 1 Revision

  • 1 Character, 
  • Delivered in PNG File 500x500 px (Transparent)


[ Standard Package ]  : 



  • 3 Revisions

  • 1 Character
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, PDF (Vector File) in High Res


[ Premium Package ] *MOST ORDERED * BEST SELLING



  • 5 Revisions
  • 1 Character
  • Background 
  • Delivered in JPG, PNG, Vector File, Source File in High Res
  • Best Quality and Priority Order


*1 ORDER ONLY GETS 1 CHARACTER


Note: Please message me first before ordering

Thank You ;)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! GO FOR IT... This was the first time I was going to get my work done from a freelancer. I can’t be happier from the result I got. Everyone listens to the requirement. But only a few understand it and put it out on the board. This is definitely one of those scenarios. The logo is even better than I visualized. Even though we are in different timezone, I got swift delivery and I used to get responses and the artwork at 5 AM. Was quite surprised and amazed by the dedication. I am a product designer, and I know how frustrating it is to work with clients especially when it comes to different time zones. Finalized the design in just 1 revision. It's that perfect! :)

Seller's Response:

The logo came out great! The seller was very responsive and presented me with something that I will an very proud to put on my channel!

:

It was a great experienced working with this seller; I had somewhat of an idea what I wanted. After talking to the seller, they were able to execute my vision to perfection. I am extremely happy with the work! Great Job!!!

:

Thank you ! glad you liked it

:

I can not say enough about initokodesign. They took my initial concept and blew away any expectations i had for it. Was quick and responsive. I would give them more stars if i could. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment