Monday 28 September 2020

Design A Logo With Chinese Style











About:

hi!
I am Moy
I am a graphic designer with 5 years of design experience and 3 years of experience in UI. I can skillfully use various design software to help you design good works like PS and AI. I like interesting, practical and simple designs and combined with user needs. If you need a professional designer to help you, come to me, I will do my best here are the services I can offer:



Flyers - single or double-sided
Business card/postcard/invitation card
Banner/headline/social media cover

LOGO 

Brochure 

VI 

APP interface, web interface, etc.



If I can help you, please provide me with the following contents:
The size you need
Your color selection (if any)
Logo, image/photo (better image, better results)
The text and information you want to include. (spell check)



If you have any questions, I invite you to contact me before ordering. I am looking forward to corporate with you.





Reviews


:

I personally thought the images moyyang created were creative, stylish, and trendy. Thanks for your service! Will ask for your graphic designs again in the future.

:

Great! Love every design, was hard to choose between them but that's a good thing! Delivery was faster than expected as well, thank you for the good work, would definitely work with you again!

:

Great experience , she very patient and share her perspective and view. highly recommended!

:

Great seller!!

:

Great job and excellent communication. Would definitely hire again.




No comments:

Post a Comment