Wednesday 9 September 2020

Design Amazing Watercolor Feminine Logo











About:

Welcome!!!!

 

If you need a modern,beautiful,Elegant watercolor feminine design,unique watercolor feminine logo,watercolor painting,hand drawn watercolor signature logo,watercolor portrait,watercolor illustrations for your business, product or any Salon then you are at the right. I'll Design your logo with professional touch and creativity. I will deliver modern & unique logo to my clients with unlimited revisions. Client satisfaction gets utmost priority in delivering designs. You can get excellent service at affordable price.



Gigs Features:



  • Modern watercolor feminine logo (JPG, PNG, AI +EPS and PSD file formats)
  • 3D mock up
  • Outstanding customer support
  • Unmatched quality & unique experience
  • Unlimited Revision
  • Watercolor Illustration
  • watercolor paintings
  • Custom Text and vector logo

  • High resolution
  • Commercial use
  • Social media kit
  • Stationary Design
  • Friendly communication 

 

Feel Free to contact me anytime if you any query regarding to my services

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My logo is not bad by any means , just still not necessarily the look i wanted . Didn’t have time to go back and forth with designer so just accepted the closest one and will try to do some tweaks to it on my own .

Seller's Response:

i have worked really hard for this buyer n even she is satisfied with the final delivery n still do this very disappointed :(

Seller's Response:

It was my first time working with someone over in this app, I am glad I found @theinventorz . He was did an amazing job with the logo I asked . He’s very patient and good communicator. I will definitely be working with him in the future. Thank you

Seller's Response:

nice buyer would love to work with you again

Seller's Response:

Excellent and artistic person. I love the designs he created and his delivery time exceeded my expectation. I would definitely use his services again and would recommend him highly.




No comments:

Post a Comment