Saturday 5 September 2020

Our Studio Will Design Unique Minimalist Business Logo And Business Card Design











About:

Hello Fiverr's


Welcome to our Unique Minimalist Business Logo and Business Card Design Gig. 
Why us?


Get ORIGINAL Logo concepts for your Website/Business or Product!


My Designs are Unique and Conceptual with Incomparable Quality


I always recommend to Order the vector file


... Premium Support


... 24*7 Service 


... Fast answer for any required changes 


... UNLIMITED revisions 


Original source files: .JPG, .GIF, PNG,.PDF, .PSD, .TIFF, .AI or Eps




IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, FEEL FREE TO MESSAGE ME ANYTIME.
Thank you for your time and looking forward to working with you.




NOTE :- NO CARTOON, MASCOT AND 3D LOGOS


SO, FEEL FREE TO PLACE YOUR ORDERS. If you are looking to get best brand identity for your business you are at the roght place.


Order In Confident,
HE Studio

Reviews


:

The seller did an excellent job. The seller was very patience and diligent with my requests and gave me the logo I was hoping for.

:

Amazing seller, knocked it out of the park created a very nice professional looking logo! Great communication and fixed some mistakes for me even though they were my fault. Cant say enough good thing about this seller. We own a couple of brands will definitely be using him again!

:

Finished on time and got exactly what I wanted. Thank you!

:

Thank you for the quick turn around and professional work .

:

Outstanding work.




No comments:

Post a Comment