Sunday 13 September 2020

Create A Feminine Watercolor Floral Logo Design











About:

Respected Sir/Madam,



I can design a feminine, watercolor floral logo design in a creative and beautiful way with unlimited revisions so that you get what you are looking for. I assure you that you'll get:


1. A quality product

2. A satisfactory design
3. And full cooperation from my side


And all in a suitable pricing module.



EPS/AI (Source File) FREE for STANDARD and PREMIUM PACKAGE )

Please inbox me for any query. Thanking you in advance



Regards

PatternHouse


Keywords:
watercolor, watercolor logo, floral, floral logo, feminine logo, hand drawn, boho style, bohemian,

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Ridiculously fast turn around time! Executed my vision, courteous and minimal revisions. I am beyond pleased and would highly recommend. All of the stationary and social media icons in this package make it worth every penny!

Seller's Response:

I really like that Patternhouse was able to bring my ideas to life by a few descriptions! I originally requested quite a bit since I am indecisive and they were able to make two beautiful concepts! They were efficient and quick and worked with me until it was absolutely perfect.

Seller's Response:

Thank you Alexsck12, Thank you very much!!

:

It was amazing working with Patternhouse. This seller took direction very well and was so quick to reply to my messages and to produce the end result. I would definitely recommend. I believe the job was completed ahead of time as well. I'm so pleased.

:

Thank you AyeshaCozelle!!! Thank you very much!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment