Wednesday 16 September 2020

Design Your Music Band Or Dj Logo











About:

Have You Been Looking For A Music Band or DJ Logo Design?

i am specialized in Music / Band / DJ Logo Design. I have 5 years of experience in this industry and I have done lots of band logo for various musicians and my music logo design expertise is of no doubt.. I will be the perfect person to provide you a stunning dj logo design and music band logo.



Please Compare 3 Packages and choose the best package for you!



BASIC PACKAGE $25


  • 1) 2 Creative L0G0
  • 2) High Res JPG & PNG Files
  • 3) 24 Hours Delivery
  • 4) Unlimited Revisions



STANDARD PACKAGE $65

  • 1) 2 Creative L0G0
  • 2) Social Media Kit
  • 3) 3D Mockup
  • 4) Source Files
  • 5) High Res JPG & PNG Files
  • 6) Unlimited Revisions



PREMIUM PACKAGE $115

  • 1) 3 Creative L0G0
  • 2) Stationery Design
  • 3) Social Media Kit
  • 4) 3D Mockup
  • 5) Source Files
  • 6) High Res JPG & PNG Files
  • 7) Unlimited Revisions


   WHY CHOOSE ME ?

  • 24 Hours Express Delivery
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
  • Unlimited Revisions 
  • Response Time 1 Hours
  • Top Quality
  • Swift & Reliable Communication



Feel free to message me anytime. I'm always online for you.



Hearing from you would be an absolute pleasure.



Best Regards,

Xtreams

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I ordered an animation after my logo was created and it went beyond what I even expected! If you have a YouTube channel this is a MUST after you order a logo from xtreams!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the tip and your kind review, I really appreciate it. It was such a great experience working with you and I greatly look forward to repeating it soon. Thank you once again :)

Seller's Response:

Delivered within the timeframe, and delivered exactly what I asked for — from the colours to the samples I provided, it is on the nail! Would absolutely recommend and use again!

Seller's Response:

Many thanks for giving me the opportunity to design your logo. Serving you another time will be an absolute pleasure. Thank you.

Seller's Response:

Very good communication with seller and he did an outstanding job on our logo. Would definitely recommend xtreams over any other logo designer out there. He did exactly what was asked and I still can't get over how good the logo design is. 11/10 would buy again.




No comments:

Post a Comment