Saturday 19 September 2020

Design A Professional 3D Logo With Source File











About:

Heartiest Welcome to My Gig I will Design unique logos for your Business, Company, Product or for your Website.

We  provide best service Unique Results Top-Notch VIP Support and Unmatched service. If you are looking for a suitable 3D logos, for your Business, website or a Chanel  which requires a Noble and Impressive look. then you are on the right place and can place the order right now. Our Logo Design Characteristic focus on quality, client requirement and taste and other design motifs that can impart a luxury feel.

we also provide amazing services for  business cards, Illustrations, letterheads, favicon etc.



the link of my portfolio



http://www.flickr.com/photos/zubair_gul_portfolio/





Work Qualities
  1. High Quality 3D Logo 
  2. Free vector file and copyright to logo
  3. Amazing 3D mockups that imparts nice impression to your logo.
  4. Logo with transparent and different custom colored backgrounds.
  5. High Definition JPEG and PNG files like 1080x1080 Dpi
  6. And of course unlimited revisions
  7. High resolution jpeg 372Dpi 




Files Include.


  1. AI
  2. JPG
  3. PDF
  4. PNG
  5. PSD
  6. EPS
  7. CDR
  8. SVG


I will LOved to hear from you.

Zubair Gul



Reviews


Seller's Response:

It was nice, smooth and easy to get what I needed from him. He gave me exactly what I needed.

Seller's Response:

its been a pleasure to work with and will be happy continue working with thank you!

Seller's Response:

Budget was tight from dealing with another seller who didnt fulfill on her end and left me with an unfinished project. I contacted uniqueplanet and HE DID AN INCREDIBLE JOB!!! Completely passed my expectations, also gave me more than i was asking for, i am speechless on his quality work and ethic.. Thank you greatly uniqueplanet!! HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, will surely do business with this seller for my future projects no doubt!

:

it's been a pleasure to work with and will be happy to work again

:

Amazing, better than I expected, quick, fast service and I will be back for a few more logos. Thank you very much!




No comments:

Post a Comment