Monday 28 September 2020

Design A Unique Signature Kit For You











About:

Hi !



Graphex Corner Here



I am a presenting a new and unique Gig of Signature Logo and Branding Kit.

I will design a complete signature Branding kit including a main logo, one alternative logo and a sub mark logo for you in 12 hours. I will provide you different designs for choice.



You'll get creative & unique logo design for your business.



  • Talented Logo Designer
  • Fully custom made, creative, original, UNIQUE and AWESOME designs
  • 12 hours super fast delivery
  • Professional customer support 24/7
  • High Quality work
  • 100% money back policy if not satisfied




 WHAT DO YOU GET? 



 ✔ Highly Professional, UNIQUE & High Quality Work

 ✔ UNLIMITED Revisions until you are 100% satisfied

 ✔ 100% original & unique designs

 ✔ Vector Source Files (scalable without any quality loss) (AI,PSD, PDF) for the final design

 ✔ PROFESSIONAL Communication & Outstanding Customer Support

 ✔ Guaranteed High Quality work


If you have any question, 

Feel free to Contact Me I'll be happy to help.



Place Your Order Without Any Hesitation.

Reviews


:

I was very pleased with my results. My logo was perfect!! I got exactly what I was hoping for. Graphex_corner was prompt on every response. I would definitely hire again.

:

Thank you so much for all your help and patience after all the changes . I love the logo you created.

:

I love it so much. I really have tears in my eyes it’s so perfect. It’s so amazing I couldn’t have asked for anything better.

:

It took a few revisions but the Seller was nice and patient throughout the whole process. I’m satisfied with the final product.

:

The seller was quick and responded well. They answered all my questions. There were times of confusion, but it all got worked out. I do like the finished product. They did a very good job. I would use again. Thanks so much for your help. Can you please tell me how to get the graphic, in case I need to make any changes as time goes on..?? thanks again.




No comments:

Post a Comment