Monday 14 September 2020

Create A Vintage Hand Drawn Logo Design











About:

Hello Everyone !



Do you looking for a Vintage Logo for your Business ?
I am designer with experience work on Logo design. I've done lots of business logo designs for various companies and various style, like vintage, retro, Handrawn, etc.



Focus on quality
I maintain the design quality in this package to provide the best logo for you, because I believe Quality will very influential in the future. You can see some of the work that I have done in my portfolio.


Authenticity guaranteed
all the designs that I made start from sketch stage to the coloring stage ( never use clipart, always using original work in the portfolio ).





Basic package, you'll get :



  • Awesome logo
  • Jpeg High Resolution
  • PNG High Resolution


Standard package, you'll get :



  • Awesome logo
  • Source file (Ai) editable
  • Vector file (pdf, ep )
  • Jpeg High Resolution
  • PNG High Resolution


Premium package, you'll get :



  • Copyright license for fullright
  • Awesome logo
  • Source file (Ai) editable
  • Vector file (pdf, eps)
  • Jpeg High Resolution
  • PNG High Resolution


-------------------------------------------------



Note :
  • Discuss first if you don't have a concept.


Please place an order with confidence :) 


REGARDS !


Reviews


:

Rafi is a talented artist and can produce really original vintage logos but I have to say the communication has been pretty poor and revisions have taken a long time. Overall the project that was meant to take a few days took over 3 weeks. Would recommend if you are not time strapped.

:

I knew this logo would be good! Also so fast with revisions!! I’m very satisfied! Will continue to business and give referrals to other customers! I can’t thank you enough!!

:

Overall this project had poor communication and was slow to complete. Would not recommend this seller, especially at the price point.

:

I loved the final design. The colors were a bit off, but the Seller was amazing to keep working with me until we got it right! I was so happy with the way it turned out. In the end I was called away fro a few days - and the end result was so lovely. Definitely recommend.

:

The delivery time was longer than expected. We understand that it could have been due to the COVID 19 situation. Maybe we weren't clear enough on the way we communicated our idea but it was hard to get a very creative and original proposal. We were expecting to see something very different and out of the box.




No comments:

Post a Comment