Tuesday 1 September 2020

Hair Extensions, Boutique And Eyelash Logo Design











About:

Welcome to my Gig:

                               I will design a high quality "
boutique" "salon",  "feminine" and "Hair Extensions" professional logo.   

What will you get:

  • Style includes cursive and signature.
  • Clean, Beautiful and Professional Designs.
  • Unlimited Revisions.
  • Only Purchased Items Used.
  • Outstanding Customer Support Throughout The Order.
  • Express Delivery.
  • High quality JPEG , PNG Files and Vectors



Feel Free to ask me before Order.



Order me for your kind proposal. 



I shall amaze you by my wonderful designing.



Thanks.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

I loved her she was very understanding , patience , and also gave me a lot of good work to choose from !!! 🥰 , would highly recommend.

Seller's Response:

Thank you ♥️

Seller's Response:

She’s the best! I kept changing my mind and she was very patient with me! Would highly recommend her for friends and family.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much 💕🥰 it was great pleasure to work with you! comeback with full confidence!!

Seller's Response:

Wow, I’m so impressed with her work she defiantly did her thing. Worked extremely fast and I had zero issues!




No comments:

Post a Comment