Wednesday 2 September 2020

Design Business And Website Logo











About:

Your business logo is the face of your website and company. When people see it, you want them to understand the quality of your products or services, and the values of your business and website. And you want them to remember you. So:) Welcome to the idealgraphics7, You’ve come to the right place.



My team will create unique and modern business logo for your brand at affordable prices! 

I've experienced, full time passionate graphic artists and we can't wait to design your business and website logo! Lightning fast turnaround!



WHY ME:

Logo design experience: I am a graphic designer and business logo and branding designer with an experience of over 7 years.

Professionalism: In my professional career. I've worked in: Identity design, business and website Logo design.



What you get when you work with me: 

  • Business and website logo design in HD formats (transparent png & jpg)
  • Free source/vector files
  • Unlimited revisions
  • Commercial use
  • 24 hours delivery
  • 3D mockup file
  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB/sRGB)

  • COPYRIGHTS


Shopping around? Don't forget to ❤️ favorite this gig for later!

Reviews


:

Project was quick, communication was rapid, and the end result was exactly what I wanted. Would use again. Highly recommend this seller. Brilliant as always!!!

:

idealgraphics7 is a genius! Was a bit skeptical using fiverr to get someone to design my new company logo, wasn't sure what I was going to end up with. idealgraphics7 absolutely nailed it first time with a brilliant logo. And on top of that, I received my logo design the next day. Great service, great designer, I highly recommend you use them for your logo design.

:

We would like number 2 but send them all of you would please and thank you! Illl be ordering more for my clients!

:

I have now used her services for 2 projects im working on and I am beyond satisfied with her work . She does unreal designs ! Highly recommend

:

Working with idealgraphics7 was a breeze. I had no idea what I wanted for a logo and I was blown away by the results. 10/10 will work with again. Many Thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment