Wednesday 16 September 2020

Design Initial And Monogram Logo For Your Company











About:

UNIQUE INITIAL LETTER LOGO COMPANY



I am a hardworking person and always willing to deliver the best quality. Experienced in creating professional design for personal and corporate / company . My objective is to work on creating logo and print design that not only good looking and unique but also appropriate and meet the client expectation.

My design is simple but has a strong meaning and is easy to remember.. I'm creative, innovative and professional . It's very important to achieve exactly what you need for your business / company , so we enjoy working very close with me.



What you'll get for BASIC

  • Basic Logo Concept
  • Low Resolution JPG



What you'll get for STANDARD

  • 2 Creative & Unique Initial Letter Logo Concepts
  • High Resolution File

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).

What you'll get for PREMIUM

  • 3 Creative & Unique Initial Letter Logo Concept
  • High Resolution Files

  • Print and Web versions (CMYK & RGB).
  • Vector files (AI, EPS, PDF).
  • Transparent background (PNG).
  • FREE B&W Versions
  • PRIORITY Support


NO MASCOT LOGO

CUSTOM OFFERS: If you are looking for a custom offer please inbox me.





Reviews


:

The design was exactly as I had hoped, incorporating the initials cleverly into a logo, while maintaining a clean and modern design.

:

She was very professional and got exactly the idea of logo I expected. The communication could improve as some of the questions I asked weren't answered.

:

Amazing work, communication and creativity!! Very pleased

:

Good communication. Excellent work. I can fully recommend this professional.

:

We work together on many projects! Love her work!




No comments:

Post a Comment