Sunday 13 September 2020

Draw A Unique Mascot Logo For Your Brand











About:

!!! IMPORTANT: Please write to me before your order the gig. !!! 



I will draw a cute and unique logo digitally in Adobe Illustrator. No clipart and templates. :) 

You will get a high-resolution file -  300 dpi/1500x1500pix -  PNG (transparent background) or JPEG as a final file, and the original AI vector file.



The more details and sketches you provide the better the logo will be in the end.



BASIC and STANDARD PACKAGES have NO REVISIONS. When you order I'll design and deliver the logo. 

PREMIUM PACKAGE has revisions so you will get two concepts in the beginning and then we'll start working on your favorite design. 



Thank you for choosing me for your project! <3

Reviews


:

She will always be my favorite graphic designer to work with.She just gets me always <3

:

communication is superb, did work as i wanted, thank you! :)

:

The artist was in constant contact with me and absolute nailed the vision of the project, two days ahead of schedule!!!

:

if it was possible i would give 10 stars beautiful work great communication what more can you ask for

:

Awesome and amazing work!!! Totally hit the mark on what we were looking for! Awesome to work with and fast.




No comments:

Post a Comment