Friday 11 September 2020

Create Hand Made Kingly Coat Of Arms Heraldic Family Crest











About:

[PLEASE contact me first before placing the order]

I will design for you professional, HAND MADE, not like other designer using stock vectors, amazing coat of arms in a style you see in the examples above and in my gallery (link below). I can put your initials or a symbol/emblem on it, you can then present it as your family heraldic sign.

IMPORTANT: please contact me BEFORE ordering so we can work out the details (a white button on the right on a desktop view or a green "Contact" link if you're using mobile app)

Gallery: https://regalcoatsofarms.tumblr.com

Just tell me what you need what do you want to convey, and I will do heraldry research design it.

What's in each package?

BASIC: Simple shield, elements on the shield, NO supporters, external ornaments, low-res, NO transparency, NO source files

STANDARD: A shield, elements on the shield, supporters, external ornaments, high resolution, transparency, no source files

PREMIUMMore complex design which includes a shield + elements on the shield + supporters + external ornaments + high resolution + transparency + source file (used for printing because of better colours CMYK definition)  + commercial use

Reviews


Seller's Response:

My experience with Deesajn was nothing short of perfect! He took the time to understand the symbolism and passion I had packed into my Armorial achievement and worked with me closely to turn it into a beautiful work of art. He was responsive, quick to change anything you needed, and very helpful. Thank you for making something I’ll cherish!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Great! Thank you very much!

Seller's Response:

Good work, thank you!

:

Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment