Thursday 10 September 2020

Design Cool Logo Initials For Esport, Twitch, Youtube In 24 Hours











About:

just for INITIAL, NO MASCOT/CHARACTER 



Note: Please message me first before order.

to discuss which package suits your request



for MASCOT you can check this link

https://www.fiverr.com/share/wkRq8B

Hello Everyone!

Did you looking initial logo for your Sports team, Esport Team, Youtube channel, Twitch, etc?

I am here to help you. you will be working with experienced esport logo designer with 1000% original design from my hand.

Choose your package:

Low  package:

  • High Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • transparent file

Mid  package:

  • Higher Quality Design
  • Preview logo
  • transparent file and vector file



High package:

  •  Very High Quality Design
  •  Preview logo
  •  transparent file and vector file

Thank You









Reviews


:

First time using fiverr and he understood everything I said, perfect color and gradient, even improved on original siding I had in mind, perfect

:

It was a great process to go through. I can't wait to utilize my logo. The end result was what I needed in a logo.

:

I didn't really have a major idea on what I wanted, but I love the outcome! Exactly what I was asking for, all the right colors, and did it within 24 hours! Thank you so much!!!

:

What it was like working with this seller was it was amazing. However, the logo didn't come out as I expected but that is totally fine. I definitely recommend amhit!

:

I gave him a basic thought and he blew the concept out of the park! Great work and will be coming back for more. He delivered right on time and communicated very well.




No comments:

Post a Comment