Friday 4 September 2020

Design An Elegant Watercolour Logo











About:

Looking for an elegant watercolour logo for your website or business? 

You've come to the right place!



Hi, my name is David and this is my Watercolor Logo Gig, only on Fiverr.



So, what do you get for your buck?



Quality, Creativity, Excellent Service & Communication and Fast Delivery.



Why go for my gig? 



Because I always thrive for excellence and would never put my name on something I wouldn't use for my own business.



You'll also get:



- High Quality Resolution

- Printable logo

- Deliverable files will be JPG and Transparent PNG

- Creative work



- Excellent Communication

- 100% buyer satisfaction is my priority

- Fantastic customer support!

- Fast delivery

Reviews


Seller's Response:

David met all of my expectations. It's even more beautiful than I could have imagined. He managed to centralize all of my ideas to create a logo that suits me with his personal touch. The addition of a slogan was a very good suggestion that really complements the whole thing!!

:

Happy to help! It was great working with you :)

:

Rien à redire il est parfait, très a l'écoute de nos demande, comprend ce que l'on lui demande et arrive a un résultat parfait malgres des demande pas simple. Je recommende et continue mes commande chez lui.

:

David has completely surprised me with the beauty of the three versions, choosing one was difficult because they were all on point with what I had envisioned. He immediately took my feedback into consideration and the result was beyond my expectations. I recommend David to anyone who is expecting an amazing result at a great price. The quality/price ratio seems too good to be true, yet David delivers.

:

He's was so nice and super fast with all of the revisions , and the quality of the work was really superb!!




No comments:

Post a Comment