Friday 25 September 2020

Design Unique Logo And Branding Kit











About:

Update (please read that and FAQ)



I temporarily extended time frames of the gigs because of the queue



Please don't place your order before texting me if my style might not suit your need or time frames of the gigs. I got recently abused by clients who places their order and cancels them because they expected it to be done in few days, while gig is 2 weeks long.



Please understand, that when you order and I have other projects at the time, that means your order was placed in queue and I will start working on your project when I finish the ones before you in the queue.



I try hard as I can to answers everyone right away, but it might take some time to check your brief or messages. Please send detailed brief and image reference from internet when placing an order. I do my research, but it will save everyone time and will help you to have more understanding of what you need.



I do professional logo and branding kit with my original illustration in vector format. You can get instagram templates, instagram highlights or anything you need in place of stationery design or social media kit, that is equal amount of work to it.





Reviews


:

She's super talented, communicative, flexible, accommodating. Her portfolio and the work other reviewers have posted are reflective of her style and capabilities, so be sure to take a look at those!

:

Beautiful work super fast delivery

:

She is great to work with, very accomodating. I will be back and def recommend !

:

Great final outcome, although a bit late on delivery.

:

Budaart created a beautiful logo and branding kit for us. She was helpful in guiding us as to what we might need as we were new to this process. She was very communicative throughout the process and went above and beyond the call of duty in regards to helping us with files we were struggling with. Overall we will use Budaart again and we would be happy to recommend Budaart to anyone else needing a logo and branding kit.




No comments:

Post a Comment