Thursday 17 September 2020

Make Any Kind Of Logo Design











About:

Hey! Helio and Viktoria here. Welcome to our gig!

We are a family business who plays great as a team and who really loves working on new exciting logo projects everyday. Enjoy the benefits of working and communicating with two real people instead of working with a faceless entity.



Our 99% positive rating speaks for itself and it’s only possible because we consistently do what it takes to satisfy our customers.



We are a reliable, premium quality service. Sure, we could create 8 mediocre concepts per gig - that’s actually easy - but instead we put a lot of thought on “the one” best concept that really fits your brand and we simply nail it. It’s unnatural to force a designer to come up with 8 GREAT ideas for just one brand.



Our method consists on sticking to the best concept and making it perfect!


We don’t deal with hundreds of orders per day and that’s why when you’re working with us you have our entire attention and we take our time to craft the perfect logo.



We are not just the safe choice. We are the right choice.



  • 99% Positive Rating
  • 100% on time delivery rate.
  • 100% response rate.
  • More than 14000 orders successfully completed.


Place your order now!

Reviews


:

Always a pleasure working with you! Many more projects coming your way in the future. Thank you so much for all you do!

:

Seller provided exceptional service. I wanted to revamp a logo with multiple changes. Seller took their time and provided exceptional service with changes that I needed on this project.

:

It was really good and everything well designed and the communication between us was amazing too!! I recommend them definitely if you are looking for great logo design.

:

Everything was perfect working with this seller. They understood exactly what I was looking for and finsihes the gig in no time at all. I highly recommend and will use them in the future again.

:

Oh my word!!! I've used Scorion6 on previous logo work ups and been pleased with their service and this time they went above and beyond what was required!! They were AWESOME!!!! I wasn't trying to be difficult with them but as they were doing the logo I thought of a few things different and had two revision suggestions. They were , INCREDIBLY polite, receptive, interactive with me and did the job quickly. No wonder they have such a high star rating, their the best in my eyes. if I ever need a logo again, I'm using them. If anyone I know needs a logo, I'm referring them. Great work.




No comments:

Post a Comment