Thursday 3 September 2020

Design An Outstanding Logo











About:

HI. I am  a highly talented and dedicated logo designer, focused on providing unique logo design absolutely from scratch. A Logo is the face of your brand which is as equally important as the success of your business and we make sure to dig the pillars of your success from depth.



Kindly select STANDARD or PREMIUM pack for best results similar to my portfolio.



Reasons that make our gig unique!

Original, highly creative and conceptual design that clearly depict the brand’s message

Swift, Reliable and Premium support

Unlimited Revisions until you are satisfied.(For brown and gold package only)

Express 24 hours delivery available

Team of award-winning designers

All types of vector source files-AI EPS PDF PNG JPEG

and lot more



Minimal Logo | Modern | Professional | Flat | Luxury | Text | Vintage | Badge | Feminine | Signature | Custom Design



★H
earing from you would be an absolute pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW!★



Note: On Sunday, I do take a break to enjoy with friends, family and a cup of coffee!

Reviews


:

You are very talented and both of your designs are beautiful. Design #2 is perfectly me. Thank you for making my vision clear!

:

Susan was very quick to respond from the beginning. I sent her a concept I had been working on and she refined it in a way I couldn't, so I am very happy about that.

:

I was able to communicate to buyer what I wanted. If there were revisions that were needed, the seller responded well. Definitely would recommend.

:

No matter what you are getting for the price just be happy, they will do your revisions as long as you need it just be clear with your order and you should get what you need or very close to it, and if anything you will get the source file so you can improve it yourself go ahead and make your order

:

Fantastic! Great concepts, good listening and implementation of our feedback, fast turn around. I loved interacting with susanboltan ! The result is a very nice logo! I love it




No comments:

Post a Comment