Monday 21 September 2020

Handwritten Watercolor Feminine Signature Logo Design











About:

Hi Folks,

Are you looking for a handwritten watercolor feminine signature logo design? not getting your requested one & wasting your time and money then you landed at the right GIG.



''THE BEST COLOR IN THE WHOLE WORLD IS ONE THAT LOOKS GOOD ON YOU.''



Gig Highlights:

* Watercolor at the background

* Handwritten Font

* Quality work in vector form

* Money back guarantee

* Multiple revisions



Important Note:

*
 I will charge Extra for the source and PNG (transparent background) files for this amazing work.

* I suggest discussing the project in the inbox before placing the order.


* If you have any problem with the design please discuss this with me before leaving a negative review.



Now what are you waiting for?? Go ahead and Place your order.



thanks :)

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Very professional, great communication. He did an amazing job on my logo. We know sometimes life can throw us a curveball and it took a little longer then expected. I will definitely work with him again. Can’t wait to send my friends to him!!! Thank you so much.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the great words. I really enjoyed working with you. :-)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much for the help you worked with me from start to finish and gave me an awesome logo!! I appreciate all your hard work!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much!

Seller's Response:

I absolutely love my logo. logo_exclusive was very professional! Very prompt. Turn around time was quick. He made several revisions for me and was very patient with me. I will definitely recommend him to everyone I know who needs graphic design work.




No comments:

Post a Comment