Saturday 9 November 2019

Make A Christmas Makeover To Your Logo Or Banner











About:

Let's face it, Christmas is coming!
Don't be the last one to decorate your logo or banner for this occasion

Don't worry! I'll do it for you. Just send me the file of your logo or banner and in a few hours it will be done. It's just that easy!

I can add decoration based on any topic (doctors, Hanukkah, beach, teacher and others), just let me know.

Don't waste extra time waiting for others, ORDER NOW!

If you have any question please contact me.

Gig:
  • Logo or banner standard makeover.

Extras:
  • Make a extreme makeover in high resolution -300dpi- (creating a background or banner for your logo).
  • Extra versions.
  • Source/vector file file.
  • Erase the logo background.

Reviews


:

Easy communication, very fast delivery, thanks a lot!

:

love it so much!

:

quality service, best I've ever worked with.

:

great Coms and will recommend to others

:

Awesome job! Great communication with quick turnaround. Highly recommend!




No comments:

Post a Comment