Wednesday 13 November 2019

Unique,Simple,Flat,Modern Minimalist And Business Logo











About:

hello welcome to our fiverr services 
i will design awesome logo for your company that you imagine

experience of 7 years.

What will you get in Basic gig?

> Modern  logo for your business
> Free JPEG files 372 Dpi
> I will send you a beautiful 3d mock-up 

 

        Why choose Me?

> I only provide original quality logo design
No clip art/rehash/cheesy icons like what you get from many other sellers here on Fiverr
> Custom logo
> Professional,modern,elegant,unique and fresh ideas
> HIGH Resolutions JPEG 372 Dpi
> 100% Satisfaction
> Quick Reply
> Money Back Guaranty


You'll find a set of INSTRUCTIONS after placing the order.
Please provide the short and sweet answers for that.

thank you 

Best regards :- ehtisham hanif

Reviews


:

Superb!! eh_gfx created exactly what I wanted! I tried two other marketing firms here in my area over the course of the last year and they both did an awful job. eh_gfx perfectly created what I envisioned and I am so happy.Exactly what I wanted!! And it took less than a Day. This was my first experience on Fiverr and it went very well. I highly recommended.

:

This seller knew exactly what I wanted and could intuit my ideas and executive them better than I ever imagined. That's a really good position to be in,he also gave me a really meaningful presentation on what I was going for, which gave me even more ideas, and got me more excited about what I am doing. highly recommend.

:

Fantastic experience ! Pleasure to work with eh_gfx he follows my directions superbly well and delivered work before expected.Went above and beyond to make sure what I get the perfect logo.I definitely use him again

:

Good experience with the seller, It was a reasonable price and he helped me finish my design. If you have a very specific design like I had, then make sure to be super duper specific so he can execute it. He was always responsive and I would use his services again if I needed to.

:

What a outstanding experience with eh_gfx ! My logo for my business turned out amazing and this artist does a great job.Highly recommended




No comments:

Post a Comment