Wednesday 13 November 2019

Design Signature Logo For Your Business











About:

Hello,
If you are looking professional signature logo for your company, business and product so you have just found perfect "GIG",

Here's what you can expect:

  • Unlimited Revisions (FREE)
  • Friendly Customer Service.
  • 100% customer satisfaction. 
  • Mockup Display.

How I will work:

  • Designs are made on Adobe Illustrator to the highest standard.
  • Few essential details will be required to get started e.g. company/product name.
  • If you have any ideas, sketches, color schemes etc. please do share with me.  If you don’t have any specifications then don’t worry I will do it for you.
  • I will send you multiple samples shortly for consideration and will do revisions until 100% satisfaction is achieved.

So why wait? Just place your order and I will fulfil your request to professional standard.

Thank you!

Reviews


Seller's Response:

very good listens and gives expert advise. Very professional work and takes every care in meeting your needs. Highly recommend for all your logo needs. Did a fantastic job for me thank you really appreciate it.

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)))

Seller's Response:

I needed a logo for an editorial business but really didn't know how to articulate my ideas. The seller took my suggestions and created a professional, classic logo that surpassed my expectations. If you're on the fence about choosing this seller - don't hesitate! You'll be happy with the results. :)

Seller's Response:

Thank you so much :)

Seller's Response:

Love the work again. Always great stuff. I've sent so many people to him. Everyone is thrilled with the work. Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment