Wednesday 13 November 2019

Convert Your File Into Dst











About:

Welcome at my Gig

I am specialized in EMBROIDERY DIGITIZING.I have  experience of over 5 years.I'll give Fastest Delivery , Best Customer Support to my 
clients

Service details:
  • high quality manual digitizing
  • customer satisfaction guaranteed 
  • available  popular machine format as .EMB .DST .DSB .JEF .PES or xxx (etc...
  • 3D puff embroidery digitizing
  • any small changes or edits are free.
  • I can provide you quickest turnaround 3 to 8 hours

  • Urgent delivery just inbox first confirm me.
  • If your logo is Multi-color Gradient or highly Complex then we will ask for extra charges and times.(for checking Extras)
  • Feel free to inbox me if you are unsure.

Note
         please mention which format you need when conform place order and please contact with me firs for complex designs

 Thank you 
                     

Reviews


:

Great service perfect digitizing

:

Asim did a great job. His work was "exact", very detailed, and completed on time.

:

Excellency at maximum... Great job

:

needed it bad

:

Delivers right away great work




No comments:

Post a Comment