Friday 15 November 2019

Custom Logo Design In Unique Way











About:

This gig mainly focus on Clients who need HIGH END logo and Business Card to Represent their Business.

We can do High End logo in following types:

 Flat / Minimal / Mascot / Cartoon character / Vintage / Versatile / 3D logo

We design logo for any type of Business

Company, Website, Blog,Business, Product, Software, Document, Brand etc

What you will get: 

  • High-Quality Unique Logo in high resolution format
  • Source file with full rights to use commercially
  • Vector Files for Extra high resolution printing
  • Transparent format  
  • Multiple formats like jpg, png, pdf.
  • Friendly and Flexible Service
  • Lifetime Service for future upgrades
  • VIP support

Please check Packages well before order. If you are not sure about the package you want to select contact me through inbox.

We highly encourage people who focus on the Logo as key icon of the business to buy this GIG.

If you need fast and High quality service, Order Us!

For Custom Quotation or Questions send me massage mentioning the package you would like to buy.

Best Regards,
Sunshee.

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Sunshee did an OUTSTANDING job on our illustration-logo design.....True patience of a Saint!! I have worked with several other designers here. They do not come close to what this person can visually achieve. Do not be silly and settle for OK, or "it will do" or have buyers remorse. I live in Newfoundland Canada and am very happy to find a designer with talent, integrity, patience and commitment. Sunshee, thank you so much. Very excited to work with you on our next project!! Jackie Howell - Newfoundland Canada

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

I love my logo. So easy to work with. I would recommend their services to everyone.

Seller's Response:

Customer satisfaction is my priority! I always keep improving my service to give you much better experience in future. Hope to see you again. Regards Sunshee

Seller's Response:

Oh my goodness this was so fast and exactly what I requested! Great communication as well! Thank you!




No comments:

Post a Comment