Tuesday 12 November 2019

Design 2 Creative Logo For You With Free Social Media Kit











About:

I will design professional, unique, creative and business logos designs for your company, website or business to boost your business in the whole world.Take advantage of my Stunning gig deals.

I guarantee you’ll get a logo you demand.

  • My vision is to provide high-quality work with 100% client satisfaction. I have been delivering professional, high-quality brands logo combined with excellent customer service with unlimited free revisions and outstanding delivery time.
  • Take advantage of my creativity.
  •  Unlimited revisions
  •  100% money back guarantee if not satisfied...
  •  Excellent communication 
  •  High Quality and Fast Delivery
  • I will be happy with satisfying you with my creative designs.
  • Not included mascot and complex designs in basic package


Stationery Design includes:

1) Business Card
2) Letterhead

Social Media Kit includes:

1) Facebook Cover
2) Twitter Cover
3) Instagram Cover

Reviews


Seller's Response:

By far the very BEST graphic designer I’ve worked with. Excellent skills and really brought my vision to life. Super friendly, and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy my requests. Everyone should consider using Julia for all graphic design needs

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for valueable tip, enjoyed a lot in working with you.. waiting for more projects

Seller's Response:

Julia provide some really awesome logos and over-delivered - giving me social media kits for both designs even though she was only obliged to give me one. Great communication and will definitely use her again!

Seller's Response:

Thanks a lot for wonderful review, very easy to work with , waiting for more projects

Seller's Response:

Awesome work & fast




No comments:

Post a Comment