Wednesday 20 November 2019

Design Professional Your Sports Logo











About:

Hi, Everyone!!

Welcome to my gigs


My studio Design Complete More Than Hundreds Project on FIVERR!

Hundreds++ Streamers Trust on Dikadsp48 Studio Design Team!



Did you looking for a mascot logo for your sports team, twitch channel, Youtube channel, community, esports gaming, etc?


You come in the right place my friend!

You can look more confident with your logo mascot which is nice, elegant and of course with perfect. You can print or apply it to your jersey shirt, hat, bag, wallpaper, and more. And of course with good High Definition.



Here I offer a sport logo and more design for your brand that I do with a professional though with a very cheap price
than others are!!



You will get :



  • Professional Best Mascot Logo 1000% Original.
  • Super Big 4000 x 4000 px JPEG / PNG ( 300dpi).
  • 100% HD Vector Logo.
  • Unlimited Revision

  • Best Premium Mock up.
  • Additional elements and accent.
  • Working With Expert & Super Friendly Graphic Designer



Note : For unlimited revisions otherwise complete, if the order has been stated complete on your order page.


So what are you waiting for??

With pleasure to contact me for more details.



Let's order now.


Note : ***Before next month the price goes up

Reviews


Seller's Response:

Yes, this was a medal for a tournament

Seller's Response:

Thank you very much. An amazing experience for me. Very good buyers. Happy to work with you later. thank you very much.

Seller's Response:

Amazing work!

:

Thank you very much. An amazing experience for me. Very good buyers. Happy to work with you later. thank you very much.

:

The seller was patient with me. He was very attentive to my requests. The final work product exceeded my expectations at a very good price.




No comments:

Post a Comment