Tuesday 5 November 2019

Business, Domain, Brand Name With Business Logo For Branding











About:

The service differs completely from other, cheaper business name and logo gig on this platform by offering you a truly consultative and intuitive approach, fulfilling your complete brand requirements.

****** All the names and logos designed are unique made ******

With this gig you will receive 10 business name with multiple concepts of the high quality Logo, NO stock graphics/Imagery! I will personally craft and carefully plan concepts representing your company/product with great care and finesse. The price also includes UNLIMITED revisions. 

Your name and LOGO will:

✔ Unique Brand Names and LOGO
✔ Conceptual and creative names
✔ Domain Name
✔ SEO friendly name
✔ Attention grabbing
✔ Simple Spelling
✔ Creative Concepts
✔ Eye-catching and Amazing 
✔ Easy to Share

YOU CAN PROCEED TO ORDER AND LET'S STARTED IMMEDIATELY. 

Reviews


:

It was a little difficult to communicate and seller had issues coming up with logo that I felt communicated my idea but in the end we worked together and I'm happy :)

:

I appreciate the help in making this logo stand out

:

for my firm and he did real good

:

I wanted some ideas and that's what I got. Also was a fast delivery.

:

Made a nice logo for my business! will be using happy1122 again. thanks




No comments:

Post a Comment