Friday 8 November 2019

Design 3 Custom Logo











About:

Hello! are you looking for a logo for your brand? Well you are at the right place. I design Signature logos with initials of the business name

Why me?

5 star reviews

1400 plus satisfied customers throughout the world
4 years experience

My offerings
Original designs
Customer care
Professional customer handling
Superior quality
FREE Source files in all formats  

Requirements for the logo
Company name
Color scheme 
Slogan/tagline
any other details which you want in the logos

NOTE: Drawings, photos, sketches and logos made by others designers are not accepted
3D images are uneditable and provided in jpg format. I will not copy any designs made by someone else so please do not send them

If you have any questions please contact me before you place your order
Thanks :)

Reviews


:

Always delivers

:

Extremely pleased with this sellers work. This is my second time working with him. Good Stuff!!!

:

very good job

:

Very fast and very accurate as always !

:

Excellent service once again. As always, this customer is very fast




No comments:

Post a Comment