Tuesday 12 November 2019

Create Your New Church Seal Logo











About:

Thanks for visiting my GIG!!!

Are you in search of original SEAL or Logo? Do you want something different and unique? Tired of seeing a regular template being used? Search no more!
i will turn your abstract idea into a graphical representation/symbol and deliver a SEAL/LOGO that best describes your CHURCH/ASSOCIATION or SCHOOL.

I OFFER THE FOLLOWING:

  • High Quality SEAL/Logo
  • 3D Image.
  • High Resolution
  • JPEG file
  • PNG (Transparent background)
  • Multiple Revisions
  • Maximum support
  • 100% satisfaction

View my gig for other extras

I am fast and reliable, be rest assured an outstanding and professional experience!

Best Regards
Oskingsconxept

Reviews


Seller's Response:

He has done great work. I was not clear in my initial order on what I wanted. But he never gave up. Ater I clarified my request he gave me exactly what I wanted. I am going to recommend him to others and I will use him Again for future projects!

Seller's Response:

Thank you so very much!

Seller's Response:

Great Work!!

Seller's Response:

Thank you!

Seller's Response:

Good Communication




No comments:

Post a Comment