Friday 29 November 2019

Design A Business Logo Design











About:

Welcome to My Unique Logo Gig...



I will do modern minimalist business logo design according to your choice for your business with top quality.I can produce a satisfied design. I will always make sure you're 100% happy at every stage of the project to come up with an end product which will perfectly show and represent your company.





If you need a brand new identity LOGO for your business,product,blog,company,website, or any other projects then you are at the right place.



Why me or reason to consider me....



  • Unique and Original Designs


  • 24 delivery (EXPRESS DELIVERY AVAILABLE)


  • Fast and Friendly Response


  • Unlimited Revisions


  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed


  • Provide Necessary File Types (PNG, PDF, AI, EPS, JPG, etc.)


I will design:-



Professional | Modern | Minimalist | Text | Flat | Brand mark | Real Estate | Custom Logo Design  | You tube Channel | Beauty | Care | Finance | Food | Fashion | Travel | Event | Construction | Luxury | Social Media | Retail | Sports & Fitness | Technology | Marketing logos



If you have any questions, or want to request custom order,please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to assist.



Thank you very much,


doc_design



Reviews


Seller's Response:

Service was very fast and high quality! Would really recommend to anyone in need a of logo. Easy to suggest and get changes made.

Seller's Response:

Great Job with the Logo!

:

Thanks for making the domain name 2 separate colors. looks great!

:

Good job 👏🏾 . Job wel dome

:

Great experience!!




No comments:

Post a Comment