Wednesday 13 November 2019

Design A Creative Minimalist Logo Within 24 Hours











About:

Hello!

Welcome to my minimalist logo design gig! I am Cristian, an experienced brand designer from Romania, with 6 years experience in the field.

I've been working as a freelance designer for over two years, I've had the means to communicate directly with the customers, which enabled me to become more oriented towards their ideas and vision. Being a designer is not just a job for me, it’s a passion!

I am here to tell your story, the way you want it to be told!

Here is what I offer for $10:

  
✓ one simple logo concept(no complex or mascot)
   ✓
2000x2000 pixels design in JPG and PNG
   ✓
Great communication and promptness.
   ✓ A different concept if not happy with the initial one.
   ✓
Original content, NO STOCK VECTORS, NO CLIP ART, no overused fonts, professional color schemes.

NOTE:

>> Higher packages provide better quality and thought process behind the logo concepts.

Please check all 3 of my packages and select the one that best suits your budget and needs.

If you have any questions, feel free to message me anytime.

Looking forward to working with you!

Cristian

Reviews


:

I bought this gig as I trust the seller to deliver consistent good work, and Cristian always does! Will be back a third time :)

:

Didn't really know what I wanted or didn't have an idea but the designer came thru! Just needed something simple.

:

Great service and product was ok Feel he wasn’t as creative with our logo design compared to his images he advertises on his gigs which are fantastic logos. He definitely has the skills im just unsure why our logo wasn’t up to that level. Overall Good job. We needed this asap and didn’t have time for 200 revisions. He delivered.

:

Yes he did. I have also worked with him in the past and he has always done a good job to iterate and produce a logo to my satisfaction. Thank you Cristian!

:

This Seller is GREAT to work with. Designs were delivered promptly and requested modifications were too. Overall a great experience.




No comments:

Post a Comment